- Environmental Activities
- About Us Gurukul
- Gunatit Tradition
- Swaminarayan Faith
- Mahamuni Sadguru Shri Muktanand Swami
- Kaviraj Shri Brahmanand Swami
- Sadguru Shri Gunatitanand Swami
- Yogiraj Shri Gopalanand Swami
- Panditraj Shri Nityanand Swami
- Vairagyamurti Shri Nishkulanand Swami
- Sadguru Shri Vyapkananad Swami
- Brahmnishtha Santo
For the protection of environment, Lacs of Trees are planted & taken care of through the planning of Dharmajivan Garden, Sahajanand Forest and Nilkanth Park.
To effectively tackle the water crisis of Gujarat, with the aim of rainwater harvesting the Gurukul under the ”Dharmajivan Jalsanchay Abhiyan” has constructed more than 900 check dams covering 108 villages.
Re-charging the wells and other water sources is also encouraged and promoted by Gurukul in lots of villages. During water conservation movement 470 wells are recharged & 31 field water ponds are also constructed.